Map of Scarecrow locations click here!
ACC Party Rental, Inc.
Aquatic Adventures Ohio
Art Explorers Ohio
City of Hilliard - Recreation & Parks
Coffee Connections of Hilliard, LLC
Columbus Metropolitan Library - Hilliard Branch
Credit Union of Ohio
Crooked Can Brewing Co.
Grandad's Pizza and Pub
Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc.
Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce
Hilliard Arts Council
Hilliard Dental Associates
Hilliard Floral Design
Hilliard Ohio Soccer Association
Hilliard United Methodist Church/Preschool
Heritage Golf Club
Hoffman Trails Elementary PTO
Homewood Suites Columbus/Hilliard
Karen Poling Law, LLC
KeyBank - Cemetery Road
Mill Run Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
Moo Moo Express Car Wash
Nationwide Children's Hospital Close to Home
Patches of Light
Peace and Good Things
Pulp Juice and Smoothie Bar
Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church
Sarah Ann's Learning Unlimited
Susan Wainfor - Keller Williams Consultants
The Barrington School
Xtek Partners Inc.
Get creative and be part of the Scarecrow Spooktacular!
We invite businesses, organizations, schools, and public entities to bring the Hilliard area to life with scarecrows! Don't be a lazy bones....get your ideas together to build and decorate the most wicked awesome scarecrow to be on display outside at your location from October 9 to November 1. All scarecrows need to be removed on November 2.
- Open to any business, group, organization, school or public entities.
- You make your own scarecrow to be as creative as possible within certain parameters (no bloody, violent, offensive or political themes). Maybe it is something that represents your business or organization or it can be anything that you want it to be!
- All scarecrows need to be displayed outside of your location, may be standing, sitting, laying, etc.
- Props are allowed - may have multiple scarecrows per entry.
- No flammable or electricity allowed.
- Must be able to withstand weather conditions in October. Discourage carved pumpkins or other living material as they will not last the duration of this event. Must be secured well for windy conditions so it does not fall.
- Must email the Chamber office a picture of your scarecrow when it is complete.
- Your scarecrows will be listed on our website so people can come and see them and of course, you can promote their appearance as well.
- We will do social media posts.
- We plan to have a map detailing all scarecrow locations.
- Celebrity judges will determine the winners.
- Judging will be done the week of October 12th.
- Trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Questions? Call the Chamber office at 614/876-7666. This will be FA--BOOOO--LOUS! Deadline to register is Wednesday, September 30.
Are you or your organization interested in participating in this event? Please see registration form below.
Printable Registration Form