Beacon Elementary School
City of Hilliard - Recreation and Parks Department
Coffee Connections of Hilliard, LLC
Columbus Metropolitan Library - Hilliard Branch
Credit Union of Ohio
Crooked Can Brewing Co.
Heritage Golf Club
Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc.
Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce
Hilliard Dental Association
Hilliard Division of Police
Hilliard Ohio Historical Society
Hoffman Trails Elementary PTO
Karen Poling Law, LLC
KeyBank - Cemetery Road
Moo Moo Express Car Wash
New-Life Chiropractic Inc.
Norwich Springs Health Campus/Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Norwich Township Fire Department
Orangetheory Fitness Hilliard
Patches of Light
Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church
Security Plus Insurance Agency
State Farm Insurance - Shannon Best
Susan Wainfor - Keller Williams Consultants
The Ashford at Sturbridge
The Inn at Library Way
Xtek Partners Inc.
Get creative and be part of the 2nd Annual Scarecrow Spooktacular!
We invite businesses, organizations, schools, and public entities to bring the Hilliard area to life with scarecrows! Don't be a lazy bones....get your ideas together to build and decorate the most wicked awesome scarecrow to be on display outside at your location from October 11 to November 1. All scarecrows need to be removed on November 2.
- Open to any business, group, organization, school or public entities.
- You make your own scarecrow to be as creative as possible within certain parameters (no bloody, violent, offensive or political themes) Maybe it is something that represents your business or organization or it can be anything that you want it to be!
- All scarecrows need to be displayed outside of your location, may be standing, sitting, laying, etc.
- Props are allowed - may have multiple scarecrows per entry.
- No flammable or electricity allowed.
- Must be able to withstand weather conditions in October Discourage carved pumpkins or other living material as they will not last the duration of this event. Must be secured well for windy conditions so it does not fall.
- Must email the Chamber office a picture of your scarecrow when it is complete.
- Your scarecrows will be listed on our website so people can come and see them and of course, you can promote their appearance as well.
- We will do social media posts.
- We plan to have a map detailing all scarecrow locations.
- Celebrity judges will determine the winners.
- Judging will be done the week of October 18.
- Trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Thank you to our HAUNTING Sponsors!