Each year the Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce presents the Chamber Business Awards to deserving chamber member businesses during its annual meeting in March. Awards are presented in three categories:
Emerging Business Award - This award is presented to a new business in operation for less than five years.
Established Business Award - This award is presented to an area business in operation for more than five years.
Most Involved Volunteer Award - This award is presented to an individual who has shown exemplary participation in Chamber activities and events.
All businesses and individuals awarded must be Chamber members in good standing. Nominations may be submitted by any community member, and businesses are permitted to self-nominate. A selection committee made up of board members and other community members makes the final determination on businesses awarded based on the following criteria:
- Business or individual has demonstrated a dedication to building a stronger community.
- Business or individual has demonstrated a commitment to support other business members and the local community.
- Business or individual leads with the Chamber’s core values of integrity, communication, collaboration, professionalism, education, innovation, leadership and relevance.
Congratulations to our 2020 Business Award Winners!
- Emerging Business Award: Renovo Fitness
- Established Business Award: Pediatric Associates, Inc.
- Most Involved Volunteer Award: Mel Thompson, Hilliard Taekwondo Academy
Nominations for our 2021 Business Awards will open in January, 2022.
Renovo Fitness LLC
Pediatric Associates, Inc.